Nov 3, 2010
+1 Con: Forced by common sense to
split one long enthusiastic chronological ramble about Gaelcon in
twain, Shane, humbug and Liam pick up where they left off almost as
if they'd never been away, to talk about what they got up to on
Sunday and Monday at Ireland's national gaming convention.
- No welcomes to this party
- No extra hour in bed either
- Dublin Area Rapid Transit says no to humbug
- The Usual Suspects
- The butler didn't it!
- GURPS Old
- Good old trustworthy Colonel Van Cleef
- Whittenham Forum
- Good old trustworthy William the Negotiator
- Escape From Colditz during the Charity Auction
- Sean Alpha's Geek
- Show me the way to go home
- Gitcher accent goin'
- Wonders From the Occident
- How to lose a LARP
- Not playing Rakehell
- Spoken like an expert
- More train trouble
- GMs say no to idiocy
this episode on IrishGaming.Com!