Dec 21, 2016
This week's hosts: Eoin, Sean, Liam and Mary
Special guest: Donnie Kingston
This week, the party get into the festive season with the annual
Kris Kindle/Secret Santa.
- 00:37 - Once again, our Special guest Donnie
- 01:00 - Dice game rules: Roll 6 dice (d4,d6,d8,d10,d12,d20). If
you get no 1s you are out. If you get any 1s, score their sides in
points (ie 6 for getting a 1 on the d6) and reroll all the
remaining dice. Keep going till all players are out. Highest score
- 03:14 - Secret Santa rules - Recycle unused games or buy
something of nominal value €10. Don't give something you wouldn't
be happy to receive.
- 04:20 - Last years episode
- 04:34 - Spyrium
- 07:00 - Side-tracked with Bloodbowl Vrs Guild Ball starter set
- 08:25 - Pirate Flux!
- 10:13 - That is a rather stylish monkey
- 12:01 - Puerto Rico
- 12:30 - Quote of the episode "These are historical things...
unpleasant historical things"
- 16:12 - For our non-Irish/UK listeners, Iceland is a
supermarket chain who specialise in frozen goods.
- 17:00 - Credit unions, decent for car loans
- 17:33 - Got the order wrong here, tune in next week for a full
review of this in next weeks, books for gamers episode.
- 18:00 - Civilised Guide to Tabletop Gaming
- 18:50 - 8 minute empire: Legends review episode