Jun 14, 2017
This week's hosts: Cathal, Sean & Mary
This week the party provide a "well informed" preview of the
upcoming QCon convention (16-18 July Queens University Belfast), no
wild speculation here!
- 01:06 QCon is on from the 16th to the 18th of June, Look at us
giving useful information.
- 02:05 Ah Nostalgia, it will NEVER be as good as it was,
regardless of what "it" is.
- 02:20 Do I now hold the record for the earliest "This party is
- 03:05 This is where we offer valuable Con advice on bucket
requirements and realise we are all very, very poor.
- 04:35 COSPLAY!!!
- 05:10 I clearly know nothing about Cosplay, I didn't realise it
was tied specifically to anime!
- 05:15 ANIME (and
- 06:48 Nobody will guess where I spent too many years in
- 07:30 Get it, Mary is old.
- 07:57 Totally a snob...
- 09:02 TABLETOP
GAMING!!! (Please note the blurbs and timetable
are now available on the website)
- 12:04 Mary is only on the party to fulfill our old person
- 13:26 Just as a heads up, Me and Mary only get giddier from
here on in.
- 14:30 CARD
- 15:41 Totally judging...
- 17:29 You will never again hear such perfect unrehearsed
comedic timing on this or any other podcast, just give up now.
- 18:00 WARGAMES!!!
- 19:30 How to keep kids off any and all dangerous drugs and/or
- 20:18 BOARDGAMES!!!
- 22:11 Mary actually couldn't wait for one of our reliable
listeners to provide the games name and found it herself, it
- 22:42 VIDEO GAMES!!! (Console & PC)
- 23:28 We move from wildly speculating about what games might be
on when we don't have a list to wildly speculating about what games
might be on and just ignoring the list.... that's progress
- 24:20 It is not Seann, but there was no need to call
attenntionn to it.
- 25:57 SOCIAL & SPECIAL EVENTS!!!
- 25:58 Pub
- 27:38 That sound bite is going to come back to bite Mary in the
ass during the trial...
- 27:59 Q Comedy
- 28:35 For our international listeners, forget your "begorahs"
and "lucky charms", if you ever want to use a real Irish phrase
then this is by far the most Irish thing ever said on this
- 29:06 Pints against
- 29:19 Q Concert
- 29:47 Artists
Alley & Traders
- 31:05 The Adventuring Party, providing alternative advice for
the discerning gamer. Sure anyone can "get there early" but are YOU
dedicated enough to just like bad games instead???
- 31:19 Blaster
- 31:28 The
- 31:53 Yet more Sean Promises for QCon
- 32:02 Special
- 32:43 Quote of the episode "QCon is just full of things
to see and do, like a rich Christmas hamper of games and anime and