Apr 30, 2014
This week the Adventuring Party reviews Itzacon, raves about
Dungeons and Donuts, goes off topic with breathless enthusiasm, and
forays into stunningly awkward middle-class white Irish rap.
- 0.38: Oh God, I wish this wasn't about to happen
- 0.50: The Internet seems to disagree with me about Bulworth being bad
- perhaps I should revisit it
- 1.11: The original Gin
and Juice, and the version Liam is talking about.
- 2.22: We're a little giddy this episode. And next episode. And
the episode after.
- 2.56: #BoycottTheCrush let's make it
- 3.48: We spiral off into movie review territory here. Ebert we
- 4.59: There's actually a picture of me eating said confection
and enjoying said coffee
- 6.35: This actually sounds like a horrible bloody mess, but it
- 7.12: As promised, a link to
the website for all you wannabe Evil Supergeniuses out
there who wish to blow up the Earth.
- 8.01: Quote of the Episode - “That's cheating! Because
anti-neutronium doesn't exist!”
- 9.09: Pince-nez
- 10.00: Congratulations Cian, in a 30 minute podcast about an
entire convention you spent 5 minutes talking about your own game.
Wait a minute, I'm Cian!
- 14.51: If you are Eastern European I am so
sorry for my dreadful accent
- 16.51: Man, Dungeons and Donuts really have captured the hearts
and minds of the gaming community. Who'd have known that
gaming-related pastries would appeal to us?
- 19.42: I should have listened to the rest of the story before
going “poor Stuart”
- 22.05: Milena, I hope I pronounced your name right. Also, that
apology for the accent at 14.51 is basically to you.
- 22.32: See? Dungeons and Donuts, man. It's crack with
- 23.01: That's a joke about the Dominion card “Village”. It
looks better written down.
- 25.29: We did do
a review of Pandemic!
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com