Mar 18, 2015
This week's hosts: Liam, Brian, Ice-cream and Eoin
Special Guests: Christine and Siobhan from Girls Get Gaming
UCS’s games convention Vaticon is fast approaching, happening on
the 27th to 29th of March, as it does. This week, the Adventuring
Party joins forces with Irish gaming commentators Girls Get Gaming
to discuss the whos, whats and happs (that’s short for
“happenings”, if you’re curious) of the final convention in The
- 0.30: Humbug and I are really bad at the five seconds of
silence before the show. We find it almost impossible to keep a
- 0.35: Christine and Siobhan are from Girls Get Gaming - check
them out on their blog, Facebook and
- 1.28: Academy of
Eblana and IGoLRP -
Ireland’s two on-going rubber-sword LRP events.
- 7.49: Obligatory Dungeons and Donuts mention!
- 10.48: The Deptford
Mice. It’s so sad.
- 12.10: Quote of the Episode: “Just empty out your wallet there…
ooh, you’re playing Skaven. I’ll need two wallets”
- 19.00: No space for your realism here, Chuckles!
- 21.20: Oops, I meant to say Sonic there. Oh well.
- 22.42: The
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com