Feb 4, 2015
This week's hosts: Liam, Humbug, Graham and Eoin
Hey hey! It's more than a week since Warpcon, which means we've
got to... do something. Maybe talk about it. Talk about our
feelings, you know? Really get it all out there. Get the
healing started. Also games and stuff, but who cares
about that? How are you doing? You ok?
- 0.41: Beautiful. Straight out the gate we get lodged in a
pedantic argument. That's why you keep coming back, folks!
- 2.34: Surely it's not Montezuma's Revenge if it's a Chinese
meal? Maybe Mao Zedong's Revenge? Confucius' Revenge?
- 2.40: Oh, I see. Graham didn't leave that one hanging
- 4.05: Trail of Cthulhu runs on the GUMSHOE system, an
interesting RPG system that we've discussed before. Find more
- 7.57: "Bun"
- 8.30: For those not in the know, Garnish House and Audley House are the two
fancy B&Bs of choice for those traveling to Cork for
- 10.16: Much like the USSR, you communist!
- 13.57: Tokaido and Shadowrun
- 16.56: Arcadia
- 21.01: Quote of the Episode: "We have 250,000 people to
evacuate… 200,000 people… 150,000 people… you know what, never
- 27.48: Betrayal
at House on the Hill
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com