Jan 14, 2015
This week's hosts: Liam, Eoin, Icecream, Humbug
Apologies for the late posting of this episode, folks!
As the end of January approaches, we all know it's time to go to
Cork and play us some games. That's right, WarpCon is coming up fast, and
the Adventuring Party is here to look over the available
information and pass totally unbiased judgement on all you
- 1.05: Or we might not, as it REEKS of self-aggrandisement and
I've already hit my quota of being punchably smug for this
- 3.41: For an old, raggedy gamer.
- 4.17: Referring to the Victoriana RPG
- 6.19: Referring to these poor, poor people who
got gassed while in costume.
- 8.39: In case you are interested, here is
our interview with Gar Hanhrahan.
- 10.57: Tuska will
pretty much kick your ass
- 12.10: The Battlefield, as it turns out, is the first
of four layers of the DnD realm of Acheron.
- 22.18: Yes we will: http://www.irishgaming.com/v3/gilgamesh/
- 28.19: Quote of the Episode: "I'm just gonna keep reading until
it makes sense"
- 29.20: Ooh, look at all us nerds, talking up our XKCD and SMBC!
Tragically, it seems we were ALL wrong.
Here's the strip I believe Eoin is referencing.
- 30.02: Wargaming Ireland forums
- 30.47: Ah, the pumpkin - my long over-due punishment for
ceaselessly ragging on poor Eoin. Of course, those days are long
- 32.46: Eoin is of course correct, and I am wrong. They play
Two Up with
- 37.18: More on 13th Age here.
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com