Jun 3, 2015
This week's hosts: Liam, Eoin and Humbug
Recorded in the lofty halls of Dublin's Hobocon, this week the
Adventuring Party look into the future, to the gilded mansions of
Belfast's Qcon - Ireland's largest anime and gaming convention.
- 0.34: We are also slightly echo-y from Hobocon, but that's a
result of the capacious chamber they provided us for recording
in. Thanks, Hobocon!
- 1.15: We're talking about Qcon? Best provide a link,
- 2.13: Not for our panel, I should point out. We had, like,
some people there.
- 2.28: Ooh! I just swatted a moth out of the air! Nothing to do
with the episode, I just felt like sharing.
- 5.38: “Weird Choir” - you heard it here first, folks.
- 7.32: Eoin Burke; Buzz-Kill for Hire.
- 15.03: Quote of the Episode: “I don't know if I want
Smell-o-Vision... not at a Con”
- 17.49: Okay!
- 20.09: If they're Devils, they're not just organised; they're
- 26.07: The system is as mysterious as the manservant. I bet the
author doesn't even remember writing this game.