Nov 1, 2019
This week's hosts: Mary, Shane, Eoin, and guest Gavin
This week, the party take a look at the scope of RPGs up to high
- 00:45 – Or, using the whole Buffalo.
- 01:24 – Shane describes an impossible dream.
- 01:57 – Eoin makes the party confront a harsh truth. `
- 07:20 – Designing D&D 3.5 can’t have been easy.
- 08:30 – Maybe the best spells all being accessed early in the
game is a good thing.
- 10:20 – These things can be addictive.
- 14:10 – Shane describes the best kind of campaign.
- 18:34 – Solved one problem and introduced a raft of
- 21:50 – Could this have been intentional by the designers?
- 29:12 – At this point Eoin could be describing his character
from almost any RPG he’s played and I’d believe him.