Apr 28, 2015
Hosts: Liam, Graham and Icecream
This week, our hosts get down dirty with the dirtiest and
downest... that didn't work as well as I'd hoped. Let's just move
past it. The Adventuring Party discusses the dark side of gaming
this week, as we mull over the topic of cheating in games, and how
to best deal with it.
- 0.40: Our new
- 0.45: You know
they're laughing AT you, right?
- 1.07: A peck is
one quarter of a bushel, as it turns out.
- 4.07: That is OUTRAGEOUS behavior and I would never condone it.
Well… I'd never solicit it. I'd never ACTIVELY solicit it. I'd
certainly turn it down if it wasn't a pint of NICE beer.
- 10.46: Admit it, Liam, you just hate to see anyone else
succeed. Bitterness is your draught of choice, and your favorite
bar is Schadenfreude.
- 14.45: That's what SHE said!
- 32.40: Love you guys!
- 33.55: I don't believe that I rag on Eoin at all during the
episodes we recorded during this session. I regret that. So I'll
rag on him here! Hey, Eoin! You're a jerk!
- 36.10: That's two blankety blanks in one episode, Liam. You're
on probation, buddy, this is a family-friendly show.