May 14, 2014
This week on the Adventuring Party, we discuss the problem of
what to do when your player's axe-wielding barbarian from the
northern frost wastes suddenly displays an uncanny working
knowledge of 21st century macro-economics. Actually, we don't
tackle that question at all. But it's in roughly the same
- 0.37: Eoin, are you... are you pooping?
- 2.56: This conversation turned towards being better than other
people WAYS faster than I thought it was going to.
- 4.22: That's a half-truth!
- 7.16: Could you hear the “k”? I pronounced it magicks.
- 7.57: One
Time Pad. I learned about them from Cryptonomicon. Thanks, Neal
Stephenson! Also, it amuses me no end that the acronym for One Time
Pad is the same as One True Pairing.
- 9.19: I've drawn this 5-hour dungeon and by Christ you people
are going to play it!
- 11.30: Woah! I do NOT remember being that vehement about
- 12.48: Or as fellow Adventuring Party podcaster Graham Turner
puts it “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close”. I think it's a good
measure to put to your fight scenes.
- 15.37: Speaking of intimidate as a skill, the best line I've
ever heard about that was “why would I buy the Intimidate skill?
I'VE GOT A GUN”
- 21.55: I like to think of that as his Gorilla Band. They're
- 24.25: This trivia aside brought to you by Cian's Constantly
- 36.32: “Ladies” count – 2
- 37.11: “Ladies” count – 4
Discuss this on irishgaming.com