Sep 2, 2015
This week, the Adventuring Party wraps up it's
discussion about North America's largest tabletop gaming event, Gen
Con, with practical advice on how to get there, get somewhere to
sleep, and spend only a reasonably insane amount of your
Join us, as the Professor primes his aether-pump and
whisks us all away on an adventure unlike any other! See a land
where plants walk like men, and dogs and cats wear business suits
and perform surgeries! Marvel at the gastronomancy of the Atlantean
Soupsorcerers! Gasp at the terrifying display performances of the
uncanny Gymnastoraptors! All, this week, on another thrilling
episode of the Fabjabulous Journodyssies of Professor Horatio Q.
- 1.25 - 4.30: Professor Horatio's advice on how to
get to Gen Con
- - 2.48: It's the only hairy thing about One
- 4.30 - 12.20: Professor Horatio's advice on how to
get a place to sleep at Gen Con
- - 8.20: This episode's Phrase of the Week is
- 12.20 - 16.46: How much Gen Con itself is going to
cost you, you money-grubbing swine!
- - 12.34: True Dungeon is mental: http://truedungeon.com/
- - 14.14: Quote of the Episode: "Do you want
some Jamaican barbecue?" "Yes" "Do you want some traditional
barbecue?" "Yes" "Do you want some New Orleans barbecue?" "Yes" "Do
you want some Paleo bar-" "No"
- 16.46 - 18.04 - Professor Horatio's advice on how to
choke out of a tournament gracefully
- 18.18 - 21.50: General banter: missing out on
events; Kickstarter games; the Adventurers League; the 1-kilogram
- - 19.24: CROM! Conan: Rise of Monsters
- - 21.54: God damn it, Liam. I actually
couldn't find a link to the document Eoin was talking about, but if
anyone finds it just send me along the link and I'll update the
- 21.58 - 24.09: How to keep your baggage space
- - 23.00: Glorantha http://www.glorantha.com/
- - 24.09: Son of Quote of the Episode: "Hello
everyone, this is the Captain. Because of Eoin, we don't have
enough fuel." "We have to jettison three babies"
- 24.10 - End: Closing banter, Liam's Final Thoughts, and some
parting advice from Professor Horatio.