Apr 27, 2011
Exp: Having delved sufficiently into
delicious purchases made during con season, Shane, humbug, Cillian
and Liam review two board games that both, like, have boards.
And maps and multiple players and counters.
- Eagle Games, makers of
the old crap version
- Unthematic inclusion of colonial America
- Tech advances
- How to fight
- Racial abilities
- Board or computer version? We don't provide an
Board game or card game? Eh, both.
- Simulating the Cold War mentality
- DEFCON as a game mechanic
- The race to the stars!
- Special Olympics
- The balance issue
- Zip-lock bag fanboyism
- The Irish Twilight Struggle Championships
this episode on IrishGaming.Com!