Aug 6, 2014
This week's hosts: Liam, Graham, Cian and Oisin
This week on the Adventuring Party, we play and review the
utterly bonkers and tremendously enjoyable LUCHADOR – a dice game
that evokes the spirit of Mexican masked wrestling. Be warned,
there are some VERY dodgy Mexican accents in here.
Game link: http://backspindlegames.com/luchador-mexican-wrestling-dice/
- 0.30: Guillermo; Creanoro; El Hombre de Helado; and
Queztacoatl, the Feathered Jerk.
- 2.00: Quote of the episode: “El Santo is like Mexican
Batman... who is also a wrestler”
- 2.30: The
Ring / board, with the Red Corner and Blue Corner visible
- 2.51: The large,
- 5.40: “For me, it was
Tuesday” - if you don't know what myself and Oisin are on
- 6.04: The
Hit Point track on the back of the card
- 6.24: The
basic dice. You basic!
- 8.44: If any of our listeners are hispanic; I am so, so
- 11.17: An example of the board
- 24.21: Graham and I won, if our boorish yelling hadn't made
- 25.25: “What is a
plethora?” - even more movie references!
- 30.40: The video isn't actually all that informative, but
an image on the Kickstarter showing some of the individual
special moves that wrestlers will have.
Comment on this episode on irishgaming.com