Nov 24, 2010
Exp: A dream team of experienced
Pathfinder veterans sits down at the microphones, and so does
Shane. They tell you everything you ever wanted to know about
Pathfinder, and about an hour's more. If you like Pathfinder,
your opinions will be slightly different and you'll be enraged!
If you don't like Pathfinder, you'll be bored and borderline
suicidal! Everyone's a winner. Features:
- A brief moment of laughter before the tedium
- Fighting a dragon in half a ballgown
- Big fat swords style of artwork
- The Index
- Beefed-up base classes
- Example of play
- The black-and-white side of the screen
- Fun with feats
- Online resources
- Horse-eating so-and-sos
- Well-prepared idiocy
- The ol' scry-buff-teleport
- Fate chips!
- World's best GM screen
this episode on IrishGaming.Com!