Apr 15, 2015
This week's hosts: Liam, Humbug, Eoin and Oisin
It's time to put your minds at rest from our hosts taxing
questions. This week our hosts give you the answers to our annual
- 02:00: 13th Age
- 06:24: Log Horizon
- 07:00: Shadows of Brimstone
- 08:10: Eirtakon and Gascon *NB GASCON IS THIS WEEKEND! YOU
- 09:06: Merchant of Venus
- 09:20: If you haven't read/seen the Merchant of Venice, racism
aside it is quite good. Man oh man is it racist though.
- 10:04: Se7en
- 12:25: Quantum Leap
- 15:00: Uncooking an egg
- 15:40: Keep moving, I really can't top Ice-creams "ouefficially"
- 16:24: 419eater is the scamming the scammer site. 419
emails are your classic email from a Nigerian prince emails.
- 16:55: Adventure Time
- 19:06: They are a little weird
- 20:05: Paizo
- 21:30: The Inner Light
- 22:23: Quote of the Episode "Advanced mind bending technology
and one rocket"
- 23:00: Our continuing mission, to waffle on about TNG for quite
- 27:40: If wiki says it, it must be true
- 28:15: I have no idea... we will have to hunt down Ice-cream
with pitch forks on this one.
- 29:53: Congratulations to Neil from Royal Oak, Michigan.
- Do you think any noticed that the episode titles were listing
2014 for a while?
- Round Eoin:
- The Prince of Shadows
- Shiroe from Log Horizon
- You get 1 movement and 1 grit point
- Round Liam:
- Eirtakon and Gascon
- The Merchant of Venus
- Gwyneth Paltrow/Tracy Mills head
- Round Graham:
- Professor Sebastian LoNegro
- Finn the Human
- Round Humbug:
- From a Ressikan probe which was brought aboard the
- Lt Cmdr Data
- Round Ice-Cream:
- (500 miles + 500 more) + 1000 miles = 2000 miles
- Daniel Hall (aka Daniel Dream)