Feb 8, 2017
This week's hosts: Liam, Brian, Sean, Cathal and Eoin
Join us in celebrating 8 years of The Adventuring Party by
taking part in our annual pub quiz! Up for grabs is €50 in your
local gaming store. Even if you live outside of the Emerald Isle -
we'll sort it out with your local shop.
Answers by email to email@example.com - the closing
date for entries is midnight, March 8th.
- 02:10 The editor COULD have cleared up the muddled
ramblings of Sean at this point, but its more fun to keep them
- 02:30 Thats the 8th of March for all you quiz
entrants out there.
- 03:20 Round Cathal (Dice Game Score = 26)
- C1 In Tron one of most popular sports involved throwing
circular items at each other until someone was derezzed, what were
these items called?
- C2 Turanga Leela became the first woman to play in the
professional league of which sport?
- C3 How many points is a golden snitch worth in quidditch?
- C4 Where would you expect to play Flamingo Croquet?
- C5 Jiggly Ball, the ultimate use of tennis balls was featured
in which tv show?
- C6 What is the appropriate defense to "You fight like a dairy
- C7 In final fantasy 7 you get a gold chocobo if you breed a
wonderful chocobo with what colour?
- C8 The blue shell which punishes the winning player is from
what racing game?
- 06:35 Round Brian (Dice Game Score = 34)
- B1 What is the cause of the zombies in The Living Dead at the
- B2 Where on Earth are you closest to space?
- B3 Poncho, Hawkins, Billy, Blain and Mac were members of whose
- B4 Which US Civil War officer is attributed the quote 'The only
good Indian is a dead Indian'?
- B5 Who vows to make alien bastards pay for shooting up his
- B6 What rank is Al in Quantum Leap?
- B7 The recently released 5th edition of which classic board
game comes with d6's, d8's and a d16?
- B8 Provide a forumla to determine the total number of pips on
any given die type?
- 10:35 Round Sean (Dice Game Score = 42)
- S1 Not counting the starter set or the three core rulebooks,
how many supplement books and adventure books have been released by
Wizards of the Coast for Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition to
date? (Not including Adventurer’s League scenarios.)
- S2 In One-Punch Man, How did Saitama, get his superpowers,
according to himself?
- S3 During a protest on Ceres Station, you see a poster that
reads “Remember the Cant.” Who’s face is on the poster?
- S4 In Doc McStuffins, who gave Doc her Magic Stethoscope?
- S5 Nicki Minaj voices which Steven Universe character?
- S6 In the main Marvel continuity, how many humans have carried
the title of Captain Marvel?
- S7 In the Lupin the Third board game, Lupin’s victory condition
is to escape with the treasure and all of his gang with him. What
is Fujiko’s victory condition?
- S8 In the board game, Doggy Go! How many breeds of dogs are
- 14:55 Round Eoin (Dice Game Score = 36)
- E1 Who was the 30th entrant in the 2017 Royal Rumble?
- E2 What system is currently being used by Conan, Mutant
Chronicles and Infinity RPG’s?
- E3 In Star Wars Destiny, what point cost is the elite version
of Luke Skywalker?
- E4 Which monster devours iron with a wave of its feathery
- E5 Which anime series last year involved a person travelling
back to his own youth in school?
- E6 How many years late is Far West rpg?
- E7 Which publisher is working on the 4th edition of
Warhammer Fantasy RPG?
- E8 Which Pathfinder small creature has the fastest Base land
speed in the game?
- 20:43 Round Liam (Dice Game Score = 14)
- L1 Gencon has an anniversary this year, which one is it?
- L2 In 2016, in the regular marvel continuity, who killed War
Machine (James Rhodes)?
- L3 The day after Gencon what is happening in 14 of the
continental states of the USA?
- L4 What game won "Spiel des Jahres" this year (in the overall
game of the year category)?
- L5 Where is Leprecon taking place this year?
- L6 What is the current theme/season for pathfinder
- L7 What are the playable powers in Axis & Allies
- L8 What team has won the most superbowls? (In the case of a tie
who did it first)
- 25:35 Thank you to last years winner who generously gave their
prize back to charity.