Mar 19, 2014
It's the Crush, and the Con reviews are coming fast and heavy!
This week, the Adventuring Party tackles the great monster
o'Galway; Itzacon. It's on 21st
to 23rd of March. That's this weekend, folks!
- 0.55: A plethora?
- 1.50: It has! You ABANDONED us Humbug! You dumped the editing
duties onto me and then ran towards freedom, naked as a baby,
whooping and hollering with delight! DAMN YOU!
- 2.14: Man, that analogy started SO well.
- 3.05: What the hell is this? Some kind of democracy!?
- 5.40: This is a convention, loser. Who cares about role
playing, we want to blow things up! Sorry, that was Jim Beam
talking. Try to ignore that guy, he's a wild card.
- 5.52: You guys are dangerously close to describing an episode
of Scooby Doo.
- 7.26: You absolute b****rds, I quit.
- 7.56: Ok, I take it back. That blurb was ways better than
- 9.25: Ed and Till's Reasonable Jaunt. Marvelous.
- 11.42: That was me! I described that game! Oh, this is just
adding insult to injury.
- 14.23: I'm with Oisin. Running Sunday games at 10am is god damn
- 15.07: THAT's more like it! None of this wishy-washy voting
rubbish. You change the rules when you want to, Eoin, and send any
dissenters to the Gulag.
- 16.54: Quote of the episode “We can't interrogate ANYONE here,
everyone's dead!” “All right, just put the thumbscrews on him and
see if we get anything”
- 18.55: BOOOOOOO! Jim Beam says FATE sucks! And I agree!
- 19.27: That strange, unwelcome feeling, Humbug? That's
- 29.39: The vision of surly, drunken munchkins getting into
fights fills me with a sort of hideous pleasure.
- 30.36: Oh WOW, that is specific.
- 32.31: WARNING! Political satire in progress! You can actually
HEAR Liam putting inverted commas around Knights there.
- 36.04: I'll wear a princess dress if I want to!
- 37.47: OHHHHH! It's all worth it for that one joke, folks!
- 41.08: BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
- 44.18: I hate you and I want you to die. If you fell in a hole
and starved to death, I would not weep. And neither would Jim.
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com