Oct 22, 2014
This week's hosts: Liam, Icecream, Stu and Graham
OH MY GOD GAELCON IS SO CLOSE! Can you smell it? I can smell it.
Anyway, it's only two days to Gaelcon, and so we present part 2 of
our Gaelcon preview, dealing with the Wargames, CCGs, Special
Events and Pathfinder games to be enjoyed over the 4 days of the
event. There's also a not-insignificant amount of discussion about
murdering Icecream with a giant pumpkin.
- 1.08: Gaelcon website is www.gaelcon.com, for all your ticket
- 1.18: We start with a brief discussion on the Pathfinder that
will be available over the weekend.
- 2.23: You can hear me say “you rock it, Graham” here, because
both of our little eyes just LIT UP when Liam said what sounded
- 4.52: After several minutes of myself and Graham finding
ourselves hilarious, Liam drags the podcast back on track. This
Pathfinder bit is getting less and less brief.
- 6.29: He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question
- 9.59: Pathfinder
- 11.28: Here begins the Wargames discussion! Timetable
- 17.11: Here begins the CCGs discussion! Timetable
- 18.03: I was extremely giddy during this episode. Too much
- 21.19: Oh my God, Eoin, I'm so sorry, I'd had too much
- 26.17: Here begins the Charity Auction and Pub Quiz
- 29.52: Here begins the Boardgames and Special Events
discussion! With a brief sidetrack on killing me with a giant
- 35.53: My God, Liam has been doing a HEROIC job of dragging us
all back on track.
- 38.19: This is a call-back to a joke from Part 1 of our Gaelcon
review. If you missed that,
here's a link!
- 38.37: Here begins the Gamecraft discussion! Check here for
- 42.23: I was right
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com