Nov 5, 2014
This week's hosts: Liam, Graham, Eoin and Special Guest Gareth
On the Adventuring Party this week, we interview Irish game
writer Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan about an upcoming publication from
Pelgrance Press; the Dracula Dossier for
Night's Black Agents, the game of spies vs vampires.
- 1.00: “Who you are and what you've done”. What have you done,
Gar. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? YOU MONSTER!
- 1.06: The Kickstarter has, in fact, been live for several days
Check it out! Also, it has already made over 300% of
it's goal, which is damn impressive. Gratz, guys!
- 1.17: Night's Black
- 2.00: The GUMSHOE RPG
- 3.58: WORMHOLE
EXTREME! More WORMHOLE
- 5.01: Quote of the Episode: “They're a bit crap, how could they
have infiltrated us? Wait a moment, there was that mind-controlling
Vampire guy a few years ago... maybe he's involved.”
- 17.07: At the £10,000 tier, they will bind your books in the
skin of your worst childhood enemy.
- 19.06: Spoilers! Okay, the book's out nearly 120 years, but
- 22.41: Ok, “Conspyramid” is the best name for anything, ever.
Even better than Snood, and Snood is an
- 30.21: There was a slight mistake there, in
that it's actually the One Shots podcast which has Ken running the
game, which you can listen to here.
- 31.23: The original book did
- 32.29: It will BADASSICAL and have SASSITUDE
- 36.16: FATE? What? Who's talking about FATE? Damn your
- 37.42: I saw this in action for Numenera; the character sheet
in the Numenera rulebook is BALLS, but there are nice versions
on-line made by the community.
- 38.48: You'll find the link above, at the 1.06 mark. What's
that? I should put it here as well? No, I don't think I'll be doing
that. It's wasteful. Of, uh, electrons. And link-juice. Link-juice
is what they use to power hyper-links. Every time you click a
hyper-link, it consumes a tiny amount of precious, precious
link-juice. Very hard stuff to make, you see, it needs to be made
in a zero gravity environment, with magnets and stuff. On, uh, on
the moon. SO THERE.
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com