Sep 9, 2014
This week's hosts: Icecream, Humbug and Oisin
This week we cast our eyes forward to the two coming weekends.
This Saturday sees HeckCon, a very worthy Convention being run in
honour of an Irish gamer who passed away, with proceeds going to
the Irish Cancer Society. The following weekend, Academy of Eblana
Event 4 is running in Belurgan Park, Co. Louth.
- 2.54: Someone's getting texts! I will destroy you!
- 4.11: “Ladies” count – 2
- 5.14: After a bit of hunting about, I have come to believe that
the “Trials” being referred to is this game, or an
earlier version thereof
- 7.05: Crazy Taxi – this video
contains everything you need to know
- 8.11: This is the first Google Image result for Really
- 14.31: Quote of the Episode: “I'm gonna fix this, I'm gonna fix
this, I'll kill everyone and then fix this”
- 16.24: Irish author Paul Anthony
- 17.09: ARTEMIS
SPACESHIP BRIDGE SIMULATOR (oh my god oh my god oh my
- 20.40: Academy of Eblana discussion starts here
- 28.20: Links in the
show notes! Though Oisin is entirely correct about the URL.
- 28.35: More texts! Your death will be long and obscene!
- 31.35: Alright, you primitive screwheads,
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com