Dec 3, 2014
This week's hosts: Liam, Eoin, Icecream, Humbug
It's a multi-segment episode of the Adventuring Party this week
as a we do a little reviewing (Eirtakon) and a little previewing
(The Shape of Things to Come) and a little game review (Eight
Minute Empire). Then we get down tonight, uh huh, get down
- 0.43: Eight
- 1.21: Man, I totally failed to do that. I've been looking
on-line for a while now, and I can't find a damn thing apart from
Gamers Hub in Maynooth. If anyone does know the name of the store,
please leave a comment on our Facebook
page or on the Irish
- 2.02: Oh, CONspiracy, how I miss you.
- 8.23: And when I say “we”, I mean Andrew. He is the Venue
- 10.20: SSSEEECREEETS!
- 12.56: #TeamCoffeyandIcecream
- 14.01: You're in luck then, Liam! Because the community voted
for the lunch option, where we charge 20 euro and give everyone
soup, sandwiches and tea/coffee.
- 18.30: The entirety of Eight Minute Empire: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vucanu95neh3ki/2014-11-30%2015.29.26.jpg?dl=0
- 19.45: A close-up of the entire board (with all of our armies
clustered in the centre – this is the starting
- 20.58: Close-up of one of the cards at the top of the board –
this one gives you a “carrot” resource and gives you 5
- 23.58: The “card spaces” to which Eoin is
- 27.02: Humbug likes to experiment in ALL directions, the saucy
- 33.39: No love for trees.
- 36/09: What the board looked like at the end of play – who do
you think won?
Liam is Red, Icecream is Blue, Eoin is Green, and Humgubg, as
previously mentioned, is Pink
- 45.52: Gamers
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com