Dec 7, 2016
This week's hosts: Cathal, Liam, Mary and Sean
This week the party review Splendor plus throw in an add-on review
for the Codenames expansion.
- 00:47 First pun
- 00:54 I'm basically a saint
- 01:07 Hey, why can't I come to the pub!
- 01:26 Wahey, finally on topic, which is
- 02:56 Like I said, saint, I took a few pics,
but actually everything is nicely shown in just this
- 02:58 Wait whut?
- 03:39 The rustle of a notebook as Sean begins
to take notes.
- 03:47 NOT THE GOLD CHIPS SEAN! Jeez man!
- 06:54 100% sure he says "Nip that in the
- 09:05 Not Liams fault, we had written
"Rubies?" on the cue cards.
- 12:36 The Adventuring Party does not endorse
winning by hiding your ace card behind a glass..... unless it gets
you the victory, in which case go for it.
- 13:08 Aiii, the awkwardness that could lead
to. So gang, who was on a date most recently? Anyone, anybody? Come
- 14:15 Where we learn Sean is actually a
- 14:23 A very very hairy baby
- 18:20 Liam declares he didnt get the "flow"
until about his fourth game, to be clear though the rules
themselves (though possibly hard to explain in audio format) are
actually something you will most likely pick up before the end of
your first game.
- 19:29 Pit
- 19:37 Blank = "Not very nice person"
- 22:13 Splendor: Score
- 23:50 Codenames:
Codenames (original review)
Seans idea of a 5x4 grid
- 25:05 An actual 5x4
- 25:40 Quote of the episode Liam (to Sean)
"Don't show us that, hide that!"
- 26:36 Okay this one I didn't actually get a
- 28:04 That "ding ding ding ding ding"
represents the depth of the connection Sean and I share, and to
mark that we got to place a little
blue agent on the board
- 30:15 Marys "ding ding ding ding ding" means
NOTHING, we just gave her and Liam a red
agent to make them feel better
- 31:31 Best egg-timer ever
- 33:25 Whats a podcast without me trying to
- 34:56 Has Mary been partaking of said
- 36:54 Codenames: Pictures Score
- 36:59 Codenames originally received a score
of 15 from Mary (31:37
into the original review episode)