Dec 13, 2017
This week's hosts: Liam, Mary and Sean
This week the party reviews the jungle exploration tile
placement treasure hunting colonial boardgame; Karuba!
You know what, thats a lot of descriptors, maybe just listen to the
- 00:32 Karuba - A
tile placement jungle exploration game.
- 01:05 And we are already taking this game into the darkness of
historical reality, way to keep it light guys!
- 02:22 I did NOT get that it was latitude and longitude when I
played, I really need to brush up on my survival stat.
- 03:40 I've met them, they're not.
- 04:55 Sean may have broken the game
- 05:25 Nope, don't worry the game remains unbroken despite Seans
- 06:53 1 tile in and Seans OCD has taken a blow
- 07:26 Quote of the Episode: "This does seem like Jungle
- 12:48 No, we have no idea what that sound was either....
- 13:27 Mary sings a cover for the number 6
- 13:35 Varying opinions on the number 19
- 13:39 Hey at least they know right?
- 13:45 Mary sings yet another cover, this time for Gold.
- 16:50 Culchie - Somebody from the countryside (derogatory if
used by somebody from Dublin)
- 17:00 Townie - Somebody from the countryside who lives in a
town (derogatory if used by somebody from outside a town)
- 17:07 And Mary is incorrect, we Dubliners do not think we are
liked by Culchies, we simply do not care what the culchies
- 18:02 Mary is now literally just singing the numbers
- 20:19 The funding behind Marys expedition is finally
- 29:43 Seans verdict: Really good but no
- 30:05 I'm not sure you can say it requires little thought to
play when you back yourself into a corner and lose the game....
- 31:32 Expect prices to be in and around 25 Sterling / 35 Euro /
40 Dollars, your mileage may vary.
- 31:34 I think Sean overshoots, but again prices may vary.
- 32:12 The Score