Feb 11, 2014
Everyone agrees that Warpcon was awesome, and we've got the
discussion to prove it! Amidst fire and ruin, a great Con was run
in the smouldering ashes of Cork*.
* - dramatisation, may not actually have occurred
Show notes and
- 0.35: Don't worry boys, you've left it in safe hands. Heh. Heh
heh heh. MUAH HA HA HAAAAA!
- 1.00: I'm completely wrong about that, Humbug has done both a
bunch of times
- 1.43: Naturally, the first thing we discuss is the GREAT BLAZE
- 3.40: We finally get off the fire and onto the Con!
- 4.38: EVEN WHEN THEY'RE NOT HERE WE CAN'T ESCAPE FROM THEM
- 5.40: “I'm drunk”, sure. But not “I'm stupid”
- 7.08: What American General was so notorious for having
prostitutes around his camp that his name became slang for
- 9.30: This section is mostly incomprehensible. Apologies.
- 9.49: A Few Acres of
- 11.10: Stay the hell away from my Future Daughter!
- 11.35: Ivory
- 17.57: These festivities are concluded!
- 19.29: If
you search for Pathfinder Society Ireland in Google, The
Adventuring Party is the third link :)
- 21.16: I'll leave it to your imagination what “Prrrrrp Time”
- 21.30: Food recommendation!
- 21.59: Lies!
- 22.07: Eldritch
- 23.25: Tzolk'in
- 24.18: In fact, forget the Con
- 26.20: My Chrono-Variance is starting to get out of hand.
- 27.46: I felt my dreadful pun there was worthy of more
attention. Now I'm going to cry and write about it on my
- 31.32: Rampage
- 31.49: Jungle Speed -
I got the name wrong during the episode
- 34.11: Oisin had the Black Lung during this episode, this was
the one time he wasn't able to hold it in. Stout man!
Oh God it just occurred to me that since I add the music and
stuff after I finish doing the show notes that my times above are
completely wrong and always have been oh god oh god
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com