Mar 23, 2016
This week's hosts: Eoin, Liam, Ian, Cathal, Sean.
This week, we talk about UCDs gaming convention, Vaticon taking
place on the 1st to the 3rd of April.
- 00:30 - Vaticons
- 05:12 - Quote of the episode "Those are some awfully oxygen
dependent children you have there"
- 07:00 - Jazz age call of Cthulhu
- 10:00 - Listeners stop listening for a while.
- 10:05 - Vaticon committee, really stop listening for a
- 10:58 - Start listening again.
- 12:00 - Totally failing to remember the Team
Rocket entrance speech
- 13:50 - Paranoia!
- 17:19 - Apology at 17:23
- 17:23 - Apology
- 18:24 - We didn't make it to KingKon. If you did drop us a line
and let us know how it went.
- 19:44 - Con entry is a mere €5. RPG and LARP tickets are a €2
deposit which you can either take back or give as a donation to
- 20:30 - Pathfinder timetable
- 23:58 - Draught draft
- 28:50 - X-wing
- 29:15 - GW getting back into tournament
- 29:30 - For our European listeners the clocks go forward 1 hour
this Saturday night/Sunday Morning
- 32:45 - Mandatory Dungeons and donuts reference