Feb 26, 2014
This week, the Adventuring Party discusses two upcoming Irish
Con and Leprecon.
- 0.43: I'm already willing to award Best Worst Joke of the
Episode to Eoin for that one
- 2.37: Damn, I jumped the gun on that award
- 4.33: There's a big difference between an old, old city and an
old, old, old, old city.
- 4.39: The competition is getting pretty... stiff!
- 5.14: This is
what I'm referencing there. I got the bit about a ray wrong,
though, it was toxic run off.
- 5.46: And now Cillian's in the fray! Looks like you might not
be holding on to that award until the end of the episode,
- 6.17: Iron Kingdoms
- 6.35: THERE'S NO PLACE FOR YOUR HISTORICAL REALISM HERE,
- 6.55: A great number of games and books would disagree on this
- 7.30: Seriously, what's the point of reading blurbs if you
can't do it with a silly accent?
- 8.00: World of
- 9.28: ...y?
- 9.55: Seriously folks, he can keep this up all night
COMICS ARE WEIRD on loan from Movie Bob
- 10.54: “Loveman was working on something big”. Amazing
- 11.09: Aaaaaand it's official. The award moves from Eoin to
- 13.07: Holy crap! Something Eoin doesn't know!
- 13.24: Ian
Hanmore of Dr. Who and Game of Thrones
- 21.11: Deathwatch
- 22.58: Megas XLR's
intro tells you everything you need to know about the show. You'll
know whether or not you like it from just that.
- 26.17: Gamecraft
- 26.36: I meant opened late and closed EARLY
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com