Mar 11, 2015
This week's hosts: Liam, Humbug, Eoin and Icecream
Special guest stars: Christine and Siobhan from Girls Get Gaming
This week marks the first of a run of episodes which will be
guest starring Irish gaming commenters Girls Get Gaming! Check out
week, we talk about Itzacon, the
upcoming and perennially popular Galway-based gaming
- 1.15: Itzacon
- 3.48: Ah, the obligatory Dungeons and
- 4.26: That was a good joke, and Eoin visibly enjoyed saying
- 7.26: Quote of the Episode: "My business cards state that I am
Red'; I specialize in cold magic. The 'Red' is a
- 7.58: #TeamCoffeyandIcecream
- 8.33: God bless you, Humbug!
- 8.38: It does not! The Stars
My Destination actually opens with "He was one hundred and
seventy days dying and not yet dead", but I needed a number of days
and I just used the first one I thought of.
- 12.28: Oh my God! Extra points! I'm going to spend them all on
salt water taffy!
- 13.37: Bride of Quote of the Episode: "It would be brilliant if
that was SO meta, it was just a bad game! Just a terrible dungeon
crawl! Hope everyone enjoyed it… SUCKERS!"
- 15.34: Ugh… I was going to link to an example of a pig
screaming here. But it's actually very upsetting, so I'm not going
- 20.22: Pathfinder; the candidate you can trust.
- 27.20: I think you'll find I won't.
- 29.55: Stop trying to make Fetch happen.
- 33.45: IGoLRP -
the Irish Guild of Live Action Role-players
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com