Apr 6, 2016
This week's hosts: Eoin, Liam, Ian, Cathal, Sean
This week, we discuss constructing combat encounters in
- 00:35 Previous
Podcast in question
- 01:18 True! Tis actually the first line in
- 08:11 Spin off 2, Spin off Harder, COMING
- 08:59 5th
- 12:18 Sean doesn't like to let his players
- 12:54 Pathfinder
- 13:07 Maths Magic
- 14:23 Note the use of the word
- 15:10 The Adventuring Party featuring music
by "Ice Cream Van Man"
- 15:24 Thanos "It was only a matter of time before
she gained the upper hand. She possesses the power infinite. With
such might, any dullard would eventually prove victorious"
- 16:15 Gumshoe!!!
First non DnD related game mentioned today!
- 21:08 Mechwarrior RPG
- 22:25 Paizo can be a little strict about
- 23:15 DND (4th
Ed this time!)
- 26:14 "One week I wasn't there and they ended
up being attacked by a giant monster which they evetually managed
to make blind and depressed... so it wandered off"
- 27:03 I'm pretty sure there was a ghost in
the background at this point, but I killed it with editing, so
don't worry fair listeners, for it shall be only I the mighty Ed
Itor who suffers any curse from hearing these ghastly
- 27:57 I'm sure we can also expect an episode
on "Real life things not to do if you don't want your GM to kill
- 29:52 Shadowrun
- 32:13 The pain Eoin expresses at the loss of
his NPCs here is truly heartfelt, you should have seen the hand
- 33:55 Ah, Sean clearly follows the Zap
Brannigan school of battle planning...
- 34:52 Cortex
- 37:05 The TLDR section of the podcast, or
should that be TLDL?
- 37:47 Ah communication... Future episodes
will just start with pointing out the necessity of this and then