Jan 28, 2015
This week's hosts: Liam, Eoin, Iceream and Humbug
This week we answer listener questions, though the
first two questions don't really have much to do with gaming. They
are entertaining, however. The meat of the episode begins at 14.40,
where we start to discuss the potential fallout of a GM and a
player having incompatible ideologies. Myself and Liam do have some
pretty dynamite beard-grooming tips, though.
- 0.19: I missed a "d" there, so this week you are
apparently listening to the Aventuring Party.
- 4.00: Dear Listener, please bear in mind that
(barring a massive response from the community) this book does not
exist. Though if you guys are interested enough… what do you think
Eoin? You reckon you could fit the necessary hundreds of hours of
time needed to write a book into your already groaning
- 8.32: I had kind of assumed that "flexibility" was
going to be a sex thing.
- 10.30: That entire segment just reinforces my
existing belief that the Adventuring Party could just be Eoin on
his own with a mic and the show would not decrease noticeably in
- 11.13: We're getting perilously close to getting
politics all over our gaming podcast!
- 14.41: This is where the meat of the episode begins,
if you're interested in skipping ahead.
- 17.07: Our episode concerning Playing
the GM, not the game
- 18.50: Quote of the Episode: "'The Telecom's down!
Oh no, they've hit the Simplex and Duplex!'… those are all telecoms
- 21.29: Blue Rose
- 31.06: All together now! AWARD WINNING!
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com