Apr 8, 2014
Do you hear that? That glorious sound? That's the sound of the
The Crush approaching an end. The mad rush of Irish gaming
conventions is drawing to a close once again with Vaticon in UCD,
and the Adventuring Party is here to give you our wild, unwelcome
opinions on it.
- 1.02: Who are these lazy Cons that aren't running Friday
nights, that's what I want to know! Frankly, you disgust me. Stalin
would never have put up with that, let me tell you.
- 2.11: Ork vs. Ork is irrelevant. It's Orks vs. EVERYONE, and
always will be.
- 3.05: WARNING! MASSIVE DERAILING IMMINENT!
- 3.41: Is it too early for a Quote of the Episode? Nah! “Disco
Marines. I think someone needs to take a LONG, HARD Inquisitorial
look at that Chapter”
- 4.36: “Who knows?” Huh! Huh! Niiiiice.
- 4.57: There is a
real world myth about that!
- 6.55: Not even a giggle. I'm wasted on you proles.
- 10.14: “Ladies” count: 2
- 14.15: After a bit of Googling, I've determined that Rippers
wasn't even close to being the first Savage Worlds
- 27.05: I don't like the way this is going
- 30.58: I can never remember the name of that bloody game
- 38.22: 13 seconds. Good work, that man.
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com