Apr 28, 2009
+2 Con: Shane and humbug welcome guest Drew, who attended K2
so we didn't have to (actually we were at Itzacon that weekend). K2
is a residential, freeform con in the depths of the bog and very
unlike any other gaming con in Ireland - and that's a good thing.
- Up in the back yard.
- People go down.
- Your Imperial Destroyers are about 3 inches long.
- Bought the box.
- A huge amount of meat.
- Didn't happen to fit in.
- Next year we'll get it in there.
Brian Nisbet is back, finishing up his excellent advice
on organising and running a con or con-like event. This time he's
dealing with how it'll impact your life. And it will.
- Touched on the actual nuts.
- Who you're going to do it with.
- Looking at their areas.
- Interfering with a whole bunch of other areas.
- In the end.
- If I'm involved in one more of these, I'll never want to
- Go it alone.
- I appreciate Shane's time and his huge array.
- A variety of parts.
- lir at lspace dot org