Aug 24, 2016
This week's hosts: Graham, Ian, Liam and
This week, we discuss the genre defining ultimate antagonist....
SPOILER WARNING - A Stranger Things (new
Netflix series) spoiler is discussed at 19 minutes 30 seconds for
approximately 1 minute.
- 02:18 Tiamat
Int as a dump stat
- 05:19 Dragons do tend to have
- 05:37 Controversy aside, Black Dragons are
just bad mkay?
- 06:03 Steered back on course by the good
- 07:30 Dragonlance
- 10:33 Gotta agree with Graham here internal
consistency is crucial to a good world
- 10:42 The Hobbit
- 11:00 Serpent
- 11:46 Who doesn't love Scrooge
Previous episode in question
- 13:00 The Tyranny of Dragons storyline
Hoard of the Dragon Queen and
Rise of Tiamat
- 14:03 Horde or Hoard? Because that's an
important distinction to make if you are barely standing after
fighting a dragon.
- 15:13 WE DON'T SPEAK OF THE GREEN
- 15:49 Hyper Intelligent Hippo... in a
- 15:59 Lich
- 16:08 Dracolich
- 19:21 Mind Flayers, also known as Illithids,
and yeah, they do kinda look like the
- 19:23 Beauty is in the eye of... well....
- 19:31 STRANGER THINGS
SPOILER, DAMN THEM FOR NOT WARNING THE EDITOR!!!
- 20:35 Future Episode fodder, yes,
- 21:26 Yes, its true Metallic
Dragons have both a lethal and non-lethal breath weapon,
examples of non-lethal include gases of slow, paralysation,
weakening and repulsion.
- 23:14 Quote of the episode "You're not
getting a dragon mount, the dragon is getting a neck mounted
- 25:09 Shadowrun
- 25:31 Runner Rule "Never
Deal with a Dragon"
- 26:00 Werewolf,
Old World of Darkness
- 27:20 Demons
- 28:18 How Mindflayers make
- 30:20 Damn neutral
Classy Dragon: "Oh do come in Gentle Partymembers, may I offer
you some refreshments while your buffs wear off?"
And our final conclusion this week is guess what???????
Hyper Intelligent Hippo in a Cape, nope, I didn't see that coming