Jul 6, 2016
This week's hosts: Ice-cream, Brian, Ian and Seán.
This week, the party bring you a report on what they got up to a
- 01:00 - Ice-creams back!
- 01:12 - Qcon
- 02:02 - Quote of the episode - "No no wait! Where are my dank
hall! Where are the ass smelling basements I fight dragons and
- 02:41 - Does dank mean something else to Ian and
- 05:25 - Spin off topic - Ditching gaming and selling out?
- 06:14 - Poutine does sound delicious
- 07:20 - 5th Edition
- 10:47 - It's time for the pronoun game!
- 11:05 - Character cards were a kickstarter project. Some availability
- 14:50 - All you have to do is say, it'll be in the show notes
and taadaa! http://www.conceptcards.co.uk/
- 15:05 - Beacon 19th-20th of November
- 15:51 - Dank is absolutely a mean word when describing a
Dank adjective, danker, dankest.
Unpleasantly moist or humid; damp and, often, chilly
- 17:00 - Yu-gi-oh!
- 23:22 - I'm not counting but that is a lot of tables
- 25:44 - 10 to 11 tier. There is no 7-11.
- 28:20 - Eatery of the con - Wok-a-moley
- 30:00 - Last years pub quiz prize was nor redeemed :(
- 38:25 - Damn it Ian! All those precious minutes on search
engines could have been saved if you mentioned this earlier! Once
again that is http://www.conceptcards.co.uk/
- 38:50 - We are on the internet, where all good podcasts can be