Oct 25, 2017
This week's hosts: Ian, Oisin and Sean
This week the party bring you a preview of Gaelcon, which is
taking place this bank holiday weekend (October 27th to 30th) in
the Ballsbridge Hotel Dublin.
- 00:53 The Adventuring Party, established February 2nd
- 01:05 Gaelcon website
- 01:44 Sean loves him some old trousers.
- 02:20 RPGs and
- 02:51 "R" Rated (Restricted), Sean really needs to brush up on
his American Pop Culture.
- 03:57 Blurb quote of the episode "The Evil League of Evil
is an equal opportunities employer and can accommodate workers from
any and all races, species, disabilities, faiths, religions,
genders and sexual orientations. Except elves. Elves need not
- 07:52 Quote of the episode, Sean: "I
MAY have a problem" (really Sean?
- 12:42 No, no, no, Murderhobos has been around a lot longer than
- 18:40 Thomas the Tank Engine and Fascism
- 21:34 Card
- 23:08 Wargames
- 26:55 Special
- 29:37 Boardgames
- 31:31 Some important points about location and travel
- 32:03 It seems everytime Ian promises something in the Show
notes I end up editing - Ed
Can't believe this convention is being held 2 weeks after our
biggest storm in over 50 years and nobody made any gale-con