Sep 16, 2014
This week's hosts: Liam, Humbug, Eoin and Graham
On the Adventuring Party this week, the guys take you down the
loathsome path of madness, through the blasphemous garden of
irrelevance, and into the squamous shed of desolation. Which is
where they keep their copy of the Mythos boardgame, Eldritch
Horror. Listen on, in squamous horror!
- 54.5: Arkham
Horror and Elder
Sign. Also, here's a link to
a YouTube video about Elder Signs and flying polyps in the style of
a medicine advertisement. It's very good!
- 1.02: Beware of the Leopard?
- 5.05: Tales of the Arabian Nights – Shut
Up and Sit Down reviewed this one!
- 11.09: For those who were wondering, like I was, what an
“Odinani Man” is, it's a practitioner of the religion of a Nigerian
people called the Igbo.
- 19.25: What a perfect opportunity to link to some Warren Zevon! And hey,
here's a link to Mungo
Jerry as well. Look at those mutton chops, man. LOOK AT
- 19.38: Quote of the Episode: “Aw, now I can't go anywhere; the
streets are just littered... littered... with Deep
- 23.46: When the cards are wrong, the stars are right.
- 28.53: Is he a maniac on the floor? Is he dancing like he's
never danced before?
- 28.56: It is with great satisfaction that I hear Liam made the
exact same joke.
- 29.42: Son of Quote of the Episode: “Is throwing dynamite at a
maniac a good idea?” “It's an awesome idea!”
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com