Feb 6, 2019
This week's hosts: Liam, Seán, ice-cream, Eoin, Brian, and
This week, the party celebrate their tenth anniversary with some
behind the scenes thoughts.
- 00:39 - Ten Years!
- 01:15 - If you know who is the longest running gaming podcast,
let us know.
- 01:36 - Weekly Gaming Coverage for Ten Years. Never missed a
- 02:56 - Our gear is so old.
- 03:35 - Many years of quiz prizes.
- 04:45 - Liam reveals a dark secret.
- 05:40 - Gotta keep that clean rating.
- 07:35 - Doodle. https://doodle.com/
- 07:57 - We used to all have so much more free time.
- 09:53 - Liam read's Shane's toughts.
- 10:32 - Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan guests -
- 11:39 - We're good a pretending.
- 11:57 - Sound quality compromised in this episode by sharing of
microphones. Not that we couldn't strive to improve anyway.
- 13:06 - Behringer Xenyx 1204FX
- 14:30 - It's honestly been years since we looked into it.
- 15:16 - These show notes, right here!
- 17:12 - The internet has proved us wrong on this.
- 18:42 - Eoin and icecream's unpopular opinion.
- 18:58 - I'm sure Critial Role would disagree with icecream
- 19:25 - Speaking based on my experience of Force Grey and The
- 0:03 - Sometimes great play looks/sounds boring. Sometimes it
- 20:50 - Secret to a good gaming story; Brevity.
- 22:03 - Workshop your gaming stories.
- 26:34 - For example, right now, editing, I hate myself.
- 26:49 - icecream airs his true feelings on Óisín.
- 27:36 - You should hear it before we get our hands on it. Or
maybe you shouldn't.
- 28:30 - icecream's dark secrets.
- 29:30 - Post credits here -
- 30:15 - Seán's fierce disagreements.
- 32:27 - Our weakness.
- 36:43 - Looking Forward
- 40:59 - Does anybody even listen to us? Guess we'll never