Jun 17, 2014
This week sees the Adventuring Party discussing the upcoming
Academy of Eblana LRP in Bellurgan Park, near Dundalk, from Friday
27th to Sunday 29th of June. This is their third full event, and
their second in the wilds of Louth. Looks to be a hoot. I'm
polishing my leather armour as we speak. Well, as I type this.
Okay, so I'm not polishing armour AND typing at the same time, I've
only got two hands. You know what, just listen to the damn
Link to event Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/809892665691722/
- 1.26: And some OTHER people with cars are like “let's deck this
sucker out with rotating death machines like in Evil Dead III: Army
of Darkness”. Yeah, I'm not allowed back to the Battle of Clontarf
festival next year.
- 2.00: Rio
Negro is an extremely cool annual Airsoft event revolving
around an on-going civil war in a fictional country.
- 14.57: Hey, Oisin.
- 15.10: Well, not now. It was open when the episode was
recorded. You can still prebook at a lower price than getting a
ticket on the day, though, at this
- 16.35: Quote of the Episode: “Ixnay on the baby-eating”
- 20.58: It is! You can download them
- 24.56: “Napoleon III of France is reputed to have given a
banquet where the most honoured guests were given aluminium
utensils, while the others made do with
Discuss this on irishgaming.com