Jun 24, 2015
As we promised, the Adventuring Party this week embarks on the
first step of any good adventure - character creation. Our
listener's voted for us to play the Masks of Nyarlathotep
adventuring module, and so we begin.
- 2.13: SPOILER: We will not.
- 4.06: The 1920s! The Age when Man rode Beasts to hunt the
- 6.58: Oh ho! Humbug shows his true stripes! Not five minutes
after calling for a harsher GM, he turns his soft belly to the sky
and begs for “wiggle” on stat rolls! For shame, sir, for
- 8.40: Hope you guys like dice rolling.
- 11.35: Which rather assumes that people are less attractive in
their 40s. I know plenty of people who disprove that.
- 21.39: I take it all back! Humbug is a fine and upstanding
gamer, the cream of a more civilised crop.
- 23.48: There's a “Very Flexible” skill? Are we SURE this isn't
- 34.50: “Ladies” count: 1
- 39.13: Quote of the Episode: “You're really trying to kill off
that wife of mine, aren't you?” “I'm not trying to kill off your
wife, the DICE are killing your wife!”