Apr 15, 2014
This week we dig into our bulging mail bag, and deign to answer
one of the many thousands of questions we've received from our
adoring throng. The question concerns violence in role-playing
games. I don't want to give away more than that. Suspense!
- 0.50: Something strikes me as slightly insincere about this...
I can't quite put my finger on it.
- 1.42: It's not all about you, Liam!
- 4.09: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, QUAYLE!
- 7.16: Oh man, the mockery in Humbug's voice there was thick
like brandy butter on a christmas pudding
- 9.16: It's not all about you, Liam!
Here's how well it worked out in Commando
- 13.48: That one's already been figured out. They made quite a
good documentary series about it.
- 15.39: You've obviously never had an argument with my
- 15.56: The real world! What the hell is wrong with you? We're
gamers specifically to ESCAPE that!
- 18.20: Quote of the episode: “If I'm having an argument with
somebody, I GENERALLY don't punch them in the face”
- 33.24: It still annoys me that I didn't do that. It would have
- 35.31: THE STEAKS WERE TOO HIGH!
- 37.43: “Ladies” count – 1
- 39.13: We'll stick to what we're good at, thanks; wild,
- 44.00: Combat, for lack of a better word, is good
Discuss this episode on irishgaming.com