Jun 11, 2014
This week we discuss two events which will be happening on the
weekend of the 21st and 22nd of June – Limerick's Conclave and
Belfast's Q-Con. And that's not to mention the first of the Irish
Guild of Live Role-Player's events, which is on the same weekend in
the Wicklow Mountains. It's going to be a packed two days!
Conclave link: http://thegatheringlimerick.squarespace.com/board/
Q-Con link: www.Q-Con.org.uk
- 0.30: We start off with Conclave. Well, I say “we”. I should
say “they”. As I'm not there. You can tell from the lack of
molten caramel baritone.
- 2.39: As we all know, “wibble wibble wibble” is the
internationally recognised signal that you have gone mad.
- 3.22: Something about “Blood-Named Warrior” and “a committee”
being in the same sentence strikes me as being slightly off. “I AM
DEATH-MAW! SLAUGHTERER OF THOUSANDS! I SHALL BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF
MY ENEMIES! As soon as the Committee approves it by at least a
two-thirds majority, or by a simple majority in the case of
pre-registered blood-bathing event, and files the correct paperwork
- 7.37: Piper Bill Millin lived until 2010 – there's an interview with
him about piping on the beaches of Normandy.
- 13.12: This is where the Q-Con discussion starts
- 15.53: That was a damn brave attempt, Liam, DAMN brave.
- 23.18: Nice! I actually laughed out loud while editing at that
- 27.44: Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Discuss this on